- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel i5/i7, AMD Athlon X4/Ryzen, or better
- A 64-bit CPU is recommended
- The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes multi-threaded solvers and algorithms that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows 8, or Microsoft® Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit versions
- 64-bit operating system recommended
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 9.0c compatible (DirectX SDK Aug 2009 - Build 9.27.1734.0).
- DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 3 GB for 32-bit O/S, and 8 GB for 64-bit O/S
- Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O/S
- For 64-bit, the problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
- Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.