SAP2000 Evaluation Limitations:
- Models created in the Evaluation version are not compatible with the commercial version, and vice-versa. The Evaluation version should not be used to start any real project.
- Models created in the Evaluation version may not be accessible when the evaluation license expires or the evaluation version is updated.
- Models created in the Evaluation version are only good for 30 days and after that time can no longer be opened, however a new model file can still be created.
- The model and data cannot be imported or exported.
- Models created in the Evaluation version cannot be opened 30 days after creation.
- Output can only be viewed on-screen.
- The number of load cases is limited to 5.
- 64-bit analysis is not available
- The Open API is not available.
- The CSiLoadOptimizer is not available.
- External plug-ins are not available.
NOTE: Evaluation versions of CSI Software are for non-commercial use only.