- Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
- Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
- A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
- The analysis engine can use multi-core CPUs to run several analysis series in parallel
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows 8 or Microsoft® Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit versions
- With a 64 bit operating system, the analysis engine can utilize more than 4 GB of RAM, making it possible to more efficiently solve larger problems
- Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
- For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
- Minimum: 4 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O/S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O/S
- The problem size that can be solved and the solution speed increases considerably with more RAM
- 6 GB to install the software.
- Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA)
- Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models